We are going to present you the recipe of a simple and light fish dish. We’ll use pink salmon, but you can choose a different one, according to your taste. This fish turns out very flavored and tender, it just melts in the mouth.
List of required products:
- pink salmon — 1 kg;
- salt — to taste;
- seasoning with basil — 2 tbsp;
Begin to cook
- We take the fish, wash it and scale it.
- Remove the fin and cut it into small steaks.
- We won’t marinate fish, otherwise it will give all the juice and it will be dry as a result.If you are planning to roast the head as well, then you need to remove the gills, otherwise they will be bitter.
- Season steaks with salt and spices, put on grill for grilling.
- We send it to the brazier.Fry on one side for 3-4 minutes and turn it over.
- Serve with seasonal vegetables and herbs.