Do you want to prepare a substantial and at the same time delicious dish? Yes? — Well, it means that this recipe is what you need! Fish in the oven, prepared in French manner — it’s tasty, it is satisfying, it is nutritious and it is original at the same time.
Moreover, you will need a minimum of time to prepare such a fish. Ready? We are starting, then!
What products to take
- 1 tbsp. — natural yoghurt;
- 600 g — fish fillet (we have taken the pikeperch one);
- 1-2 items — tomato;
- 100 g — low-fat cheese;
- to taste — ground pepper;
Begin to cook
- Cut the fish into small pieces.
- Season to taste with ground pepper and salt.
- Leave to marinate at room temperature for about 20-30 minutes.
- Spread into a baking dish with a uniform layer.
- Cut the tomatoes in thin slices, put on top of fish.
- Pour the tomatoes with yogurt.
- The last layer should be made of finely grated cheese.
- Put the fish in preheated to 170 degrees oven for half an hour.
- You can serve this dish both hot and cold.
Such a fish, prepared in the oven is considered to be nourishing and dietary at the same time. It is excellent as a second course and as a snack as well. Cook it on holidays or at weekdays and you will be really pleased. Bon Appetit to everyone!