In Greece, fish and seafood dishes are incredibly delicious! The assortment is really terrific, the tourists are usually very surprised to eat something new a day after day. At the same time the interesting thing is that they are usually prepared easily.
Especially we have been fascinated by the recipe of fish, prepared in the oven with cheese and tomatoes. The main advantage of this dish is that you can cook it with any chosen fish you like. And usually matter whether it’s fresh or frozen.
What products to take
- 2 eggs;
- 600 g of fish;
- 2 onions;
- 2-3 fresh tomatoes;
- to taste — hard cheese;
- ground black pepper;
- a little olive oil.
Begin to cook
- We wash fish, dry it and cut it into portions.
- We heat up the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Fry fish on moderate fire — up to rouge hint from both sides.
- We put everything into a baking dish, pepper and salt to taste.
- Boil the eggs hard and cut into slices.
- Tomatoes should be cut either. It is up to you to decide in what way to do this in slices or in rings.
- We cut onions into rings, fry in olive oil until they become soft.
- We lay eggs on fish pieces and then tomatoes on the top.
- Now we should put the fried onions.
- Cover everything with mayonnaise and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- We send the future dish into the preheated up to 180 degrees oven and hold it until the cheese is completely melted.
We serve a stunningly tasty fish from the oven at once and prepare to listen to the great amount of compliments. Enjoy!