In former times the combination of French and Russian cuisines created a variety of more refined and aristocratic dishes. Really fine dishes appeared. Let’s take, for example, this fish roll with a mushroom filling.
These rolls are both beautiful and incredibly tasty. You can cook them from any fish you like. However, for special occasions it would be better to give preference to noble red fish.
What products to take
- 200 ml — milk;
- 600 g — any fish fillets;
- 150 g — wheat dry bread.
- 50 g — fresh greens;
- 50 g — dried mushrooms (or 200 g fresh);
- 40 g — breadcrumbs;
- 200 g of onions;
- 2 hard-boiled eggs;
- 1 lemon;
- 40 ml of vegetable oil;
- to taste — black pepper;
Begin to cook
- Boil the mushrooms until they are ready. Chop them finally afterwards.
- Chop onion finely, fry it in warmed oil until it becomes soft, then add mushrooms and fry all the ingredients for 7-10 minutes.
- We remove everything from the fire, season it with salt, black pepper. After that mix it with finely chopped eggs.
- Soak the bread in the milk.
- On the bakery film we spread the fillets of fish. On top it is necessary to arrange the soaked bread layer.
- Then we put the filling. Carefully form the rolls and join the edges neatly.
- Put onto the baking tray. Mind that the seams should be down.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- We put everything into an oven preheated up to 230 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
- We cut into portions and serve together with fresh herbs and sliced lemon.
It would be also delicious to serve such a fish roll, sprinkling with a sauce, for example, creamy or tomato. It turns out an appetizer with a delicious taste. Enjoy!