Cutlets can be quite different: fish, vegetables and meat. But you have not cooked these ones! It is for sure! Original cutlets with crab sticks and hard cheese will be appreciated by inexperienced or busy cooks for their simplicity of cooking, and their taste will please adults, children and vegetarians!
Moreover, they are incredibly delicious in both cold and hot. They can be served just with bread, with side dishes or vegetables to your taste.
What products to take
- 3-4 cloves of garlic;
- 300 grams of crab sticks;
- 3 eggs;
- 250 g — hard cheese;
- for frying — refined vegetable oil;
- for breading — dried crusts.
Begin to cook
- At the very beginning we should prepare our crab sticks. They can be grated or grinded using a blender.
- Cheese is grated on grater, garlic is crushed with special garlic press.
- Mix the cheese, garlic, crab sticks, adding eggs. At this stage you can optionally add spices, but we cook just like that.
- Form small cutlets.
- We heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Cutlets should be crumbled in breadcrumbs. After that put them on a frying pan.
- Fry until they get golden hint (on both sides, of course).
- To remove excess fat, we arrange the cutlets on paper napkins, we serve to the table.
Enjoy a simple, but such a wonderful dish! Minimum time, great taste! Enjoy!