Red fish in the oven with cheese is a dish that you definitely need to cook! Especially if you want to surprise all the guests.
For its preparation it is possible to take pink salmon, salmon or trout. The preparation of fish takes a minimum of time. Its advantage is that it can be served separately (as a snack) or as a second course (with side dishes).
The set of products is calculated for 10 portion.
What products to take
- 200 ml of mayonnaise;
- 1 kg — red fish;
- 250 g — hard cheese;
- to taste — lemon juice;
- ground pepper.
Begin to cook
- We should wash fish, gut, then cut into steaks (a thickness of about 2.5-3 cm). By the way you can buy fish already cut into steaks.
- Each piece is rubbed with salt and black pepper.
- Form for baking or baking sheet is covered with foil.
- We lay out the prepared pieces of fish.
- Each steak is covered with a layer of mayonnaise.
- We grate cheese on the grater (it is possible to do it both on small, and on large one. It is up to you to decide), we spread from above on mayonnaise.
- We send the future dish into the oven, preheated up to 200 degrees, bake until the fish is ready. As a rule, it takes about 20-25 minutes.
Such a red fish is perfectly combined with various fresh vegetables, and as a side dish we would recommend to serve boiled rice. Enjoy!