This French dish will become your favorite after you try it once. Prepare it from different ingredients: meat, fish, mushrooms or seafood. In our recipe we will use red fish. This dish can be an excellent add to any table.
List of ingredients:
• vegetable oil
• spices — to your taste
• wheat flour — 1 tbsp
• fish (preferably trout) — 300 gr
• salt to your taste
• onion — 2 pcs
• greens of dill
• cream — 150 ml
• hard cheese — 150 gr
1. Let’s start with the fish. It must be washed, dried and cut into cubes.
2. Then rub the cheese on the grater, clean the onion and cut into pieces.
3. Put a frying pan on the fire and pour in sunflower oil, add onion and fry.
4. Add to it the cut fish and mix well. After 1-2 minutes, pour the wheat flour into the fillet and mix again. Add the cream. If they are fat, then flour cannot be used. Add salt and pepper.
5. Add everything into ceramics bowls. Sprinkle each mold with grated cheese. Place them in a heated oven for 180 degrees and bake «Julien» for 7-8 minutes.
6. Before serving, sprinkle the dish with chopped herbs.