To the festive table we propose you to cook such a wonderful snack. Rolls of red fish with original filling look amazing. They differ because of their unique taste. Their next advantage is in their manner of preparation, which is so easy, that even the beginner can cope with it.
For cooking, you can use salmon, chum salmon, trout or any other red fish you like.
What products to take
- 4-5 branches of dill;
- 250 g — slices of slightly salted red fish;
- 2 items of fresh or pickled cucumber;
- 300 g — cream cheese;
- 1 tbsp. — lemon juice.
- lettuce leaves;
- red fish;
Begin to cook
- Rinse and dry the dill, then chop it finely.
- Also in the same way we have to cut the cucumbers.
- We should combine dill, cream cheese and cucumber. After that stir everything carefully
- We cover the working surface with food film.
- We arrange the slices of the fish on the surface. Mind that they must be placed on each other a bit.
- We arrange the cooked stuffing above.
- We have to wrap everything in a roll, gently lifting the edges of the film. Mind that it is necessary to do it as tough as it is possible.
- We send everything to the fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove the film and cut into slices of approximately 4 centimeters thick.
- On the dish we have to lay the leaves of the lettuce salad.
- We put rolls there and sprinkle them with lemon juice.
- We decorate the dish with the help of the caviar.
The appetizer looks very bright and even festive. But the most important thing is that it is incredibly delicious! The guests will certainly be delighted. Enjoy your meal!