This is a quick and easy way to cook a groper steak.
For each serving :
a 250 g (9 oz) groper steak, 1 cm (1/4 inch) thick flour
- Lightly flour the groper steak. Preheat a microwave browning dish on Full power for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of butter or oil, then the fish.
- Microwave on Full power for 1 minute.
- Turn, microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes, or until cooked as desired.
[ads — pc — 1]
[ads — mob — 1]
- Sauté the floured steak in butter or oil in a heavy pan over a moderate heat for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve with sauce of your choice ( summer sauce, etc).
Use thick fillet of snapper instead of groper.