Do you know that you can take eel and prepare the tastiest fish soup ever? Have you ever tried it? Well, then do not miss the opportunity and cook this fish soup according to the old Russian recipe. This fish dish turns out to be incredibly tasty and aromatic, especially if you add more greens.
The eel fish soup is very useful and easy to prepare. Now you will see for yourself.
What products to take
- 1 bunch of green onions;
- 2-1.5 kg — eel;
- ½ bunch — parsley;
- 5 onions;
- ½ bunch — dill;
- 2-3 roots — parsley;
- to taste — bay leaf;
- ground pepper;
Begin to cook
- Take the eel and first of all remove the skin from it and take out all the things from inside.
- Then rinse it thoroughly in cold water.
- Wipe the future dish with the help of the dry napkins and rub inside with salt.
- Pour the water into a saucepan, put entire heads of peeled onions and finely chopped parsley root (you can add peppercorns if you want).
- After boiling, add bay leaves and cook until the roots are ready.
- We cut the eel into pieces, put it into boiling water.
- Salt to taste and season with ground pepper.
- Cook for 20 minutes and take the onions out.
- To the eel we add the chopped finely greens: parsley, green onions and dill.
- Remove from heat and leave to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- We serve this yummy thing to the table.
This eel will pleasantly please you with the novelty of taste, and this fish dish will become one of your favorite.