The recipe for these delicious cutlets is good because sometimes you can not even understand that this is a fish indeed.
Delicate and juicy fish cutlets with the appropriate garnish are an excellent dish for both everyday and festive table. Cutlets are delicate, delicious and lush. The experienced cooks consider these fish cutlets to be a good alternative to meat cutlets. They are no less appetizing, and, besides that, they are also useful. An excellent garnish for fish cutlets can be absolutely everything from mashed potatoes and spaghetti, to porridge, rice or risotto. Also, do not forget about a light vegetable salad, which can be prepared in any interpretation.
List of requested products:
- one kilogram of any fish (pollock, blue whiting, hake);
- two heads of onions;
- 2-3 fresh chicken eggs;
- 4 tablespoons of wheat flour;
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- Salt and black ground pepper — to taste;
- refined vegetable oil — for frying.
Begin to cook
- Any fresh fish should be cleaned from bones and skins. As a rule, pollock is taken, but you can choose any other you like: pike, blue whiting or hake. Cut your fish into large cubes. It is unnecessary to chop it finely. This kind of cutting involves the secret of cutlet cooking.
- Two heads of onions are peeled off the husks and cut into as small pieces as it is possible.
- In a bowl we send the cut pieces of fish, chopped onions and beat three fresh chicken eggs.
- We add wheat flour and mayonnaise to the fish mince (according to the recipe).
- A small tip for you. For cooking any dishes, it is better to use home-made mayonnaise: see the best recipes on our website — and choose to your taste.
- Fish mince has to be salted and peppered to taste and then mixed carefully with a spoon.
- Into a frying pan pour a decent amount of vegetable refined oil, warm it up.
- We lay out a mass with a tablespoon (with a slide) and form cutlets.
- Fry fish cutlets on medium heat until golden brown condition (on both sides).
- From this amount of ingredients, you get 25 delicious cutlets.
- We serve cutlets with a garnish of rice or mashed potatoes, with fresh vegetables.