We suggest you a recipe for delicious fish cutlets. These cutlets do not have a bright fishy smell, so children are very fond of eating these cutlets. There are several ways to make stuffing soft and juicy, without excess moisture.
List of required products:
- fish — 0.6 kg;
- soy sauce — 1 tablespoons;
- oat flakes — 1 tablespoons;
- 1 onion;
- potato starch — 1 tablespoons;
- 1 carrot.
Begin to cook
- The onion should be washed, brushed and finely chopped. Wash carrots, peel and grate it on a large grater. Heat the frying pan and fry the vegetables until golden color. Add the soy sauce and fry until excess moisture evaporates from the vegetables.
- The fish should be put in a blender and beat to a homogeneous mass. Add onions and carrots to the blender and beat again.
- Take a bowl and put the stuffing there. Add salt, pepper, potato starch and oat flakes. Mix the resulting mass. Put a bowl of minced meat in the fridge so that the oatmeal absorbs excess liquid.
- Take out a bowl of minced meat from the fridge and form small cutlets. You can do this with wet hands.
- Heat the frying pan and fry cutlets from two sides. When all the cutlets are roasted then you need to add a little water and stew the patties with the closed lid.