This dish is the perfect on-the-go breakfast. It’s filled with three different types of berries, orange juice, and quick oats. Make it in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 pint strawberries 1 c fresh blueberries
- 1 c fresh raspberries
- 1/3 c granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp corn-starch
- ¾ c orange juice
- ¾ c quick oats (uncooked)
- ½ c all-purpose flour
- ½ c brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground all spice
- ½ stick butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In 8 x 8 inch square pan, lightly spray, mix berries with sugar and corn-starch, toss well to coat.
3. Stir in orange juice and mix.
4. In small bowl, combi e oats, flour, brown sugar, all-spice, and butter until crumbly; spoon over top of fruit.
5. Bake 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and browned on top.
6. Serve topped with frozen yoghurt or ice cream.