Have you ever heard that cutlets do not have to be meat ones obligatory? You can please and treat your family as well as yourself, cooking these incredibly delicious cutlets with mushrooms and buckwheat. By the way, they will be quite suitable for those, who are on a diet!
You can serve them as a separate dish as well as with some bread! And in accordance with some experienced parents’ points of view, many kids really like these cutlets with mashed potatoes. You will definitely appreciate them for their simplicity of cooking and excellent taste. Are you ready for something new?
What products to take
- 40 ml — vegetable refined oil;
- 5 cups — buckwheat grouts;
- 3 tbsp. — flour;
- 2 onions;
- 2 carrots;
- 150 g — fresh mushrooms;
- to taste — salt;
Begin to cook
- We take the buckwheat and boil in the usual way in salted water until it becomes ready.
- Then it is desirable to grind the croup in a blender. But this action is optional, not obligatory.
- Chop the onions with mushrooms finely. Carrots have to be ground on a fine grater.
- Take a frying pan and warm up 10 ml of oil in it. Fry some mushrooms with onions. As a rule, it takes about 7-10 minutes not much. At the very end cool everything carefully.
- To mushrooms we have to add grated carrots and boiled buckwheat. Don’t forget to season to taste with spices and salt.
- Thoroughly mix everything until the complete homogeneity.
- Warm up the remaining oil in a frying pan.
- We form small cutlets and crumble in flour. You can also roll them in breadcrumbs as well.
- Fry on moderate fire for about 3-5 minutes on each side.
Such lean cutlets are good both in cold and hot condition, so it is up to you to decide how to serve them. It is very tasty to serve them with lean mayonnaise or spicy sauce. Enjoy your meal!