We are going to present you a recipe for a diet dish, prepared from veal. You can use it for small children feeding. It can easily be eaten by people who are on a diet and minding their weight. Meat according to this recipe is very tender and juicy.
In order to make your dish really tasty, be sure to watch the broth. Do not let it boil and stew over low heat.
List of required products:
- potatoes — 1 kg;
- prunes with pits — 0,3 kg;
- sweet peas — 6 peas;
- veal — 1 kg;
- onions — 3 items;
- broth — 1 l;
- carrots — 2 items;
- vegetable oil;
- bay leaf — 4 items;
- salt and pepper — to taste.
Begin to cook
- Prepare the products.The pits from prunes should be removed. Put the berries into a cup, fill it with water and leave for 1 hour. We cut the meat into small pieces.
- We take cauldron and we heat vegetable oil in it.Fry the pieces of beef in the cauldron for 15 minutes.
- We peel the onion and cut it into half rings.Add to the meat and continue to stew for another 12 minutes. Then pour 300 ml of broth into the cauldron and stew on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Carrots are cleaned and cut into cubes.Pour it into the meat and continue to stew for 20 minutes.
- Into the resulting roast we add bay leaves, salt the dish to taste.We continue to stew for another 20 minutes. Then take the prunes away and add broth. It should lightly cover the vegetables. We stew our dish for another 25-30 minutes.
- We peel the potatoes and cut them into large pieces.We put them into the cauldron, pour in the remains of the broth, add peppercorns and stew the roast for another 40 minutes.
Our dish is ready! You can serve it with a rather tasty salad. The recipe for its preparation is on the site and it will be a perfect combination.