This homemade paste recipe is the highlight of the summer season. Moreover, cooking it is easy enough.
Of course, in the shops you will find a wide range of vegetable pastes with different fillings. You will not buy this one anywhere. So follow the recipe.
List of required products:
- Eggplants — 1 kg
- Carrots — 1-2 pieces
- Onion — 1 piece
- Tomato paste — 2-3 tablespoons
- Salt and black ground pepper to taste
- Half a teaspoon of granulated sugar
- Vegetable oil — 4 tablespoons
Began to cook
- Firstly rinse eggplants well and dice.
- Heat a frying pan with three tablespoons of vegetable oil. Put eggplants onto it and fry. Do not fry the whole number of eggplants. Fry in 2-3 sets, so you will have one eggplant layer each time.
- Chop the onions finely. Grate carrots on a fine fraction. Then spread these prepared ingredients onto a heated frying pan with one tablespoon of vegetable oil. Fry a bit and add eggplants to them. And then cover with a lid and stew for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add tomato paste, salt, ground pepper and sugar. Stir thoroughly and stew for another 10 minutes.
- After the required time, remove the pan from the stove and let it cool down. Then put the vegetables in a blender and bring them to a homogeneous consistency.
- If you want to preserve this paste, then put it again on the stove and bring it to a boil.