- 350g macaroni linguine
- 160g tuna in olive oil
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk of celery
- ½ onions
- 200 g of fresh peeled pea
- 1 ripe tomato
- 30 g of extra virgin olive oil
- fresh parsley greens
- Pour the water into a saucepan for meat broth. Add the salt and bring to a boil. Cook the pasta.
- Wash the vegetables. Carrot and tomato cut into cubes. Celery cut into medium-sized pieces, chop onion and parsley finely.
- Stew vegetables (except parsley and tomatoes) in a saucepan with olive oil. Add the peas and cook for about 10 minutes. Add salt, add tomato, tuna without juice and parsley. Remove from fire in a minute.
- Drain the water from the pasta and place the prepared mixture on them. Serve immediately.