We present to your attention the recipe of a delicious and beautiful dish, prepared from chicken.
The products, which are taken for, are the most available ones and can be prepared in a really elementary way. And the result will certainly please everyone who will try it. The most important thing is to find a good flavored paprika. In our recipe the main ingredient is represented by chicken fillet, but any other chicken pieces are also suitable. Therefore you can safely experiment. Cook this dish yourself, and you will be convinced of its delicious taste.
List of required products
- 1 kg of chicken fillet;
- 25 g of butter;
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil;
- 1 large sweet pepper;
- 1 large onion;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- 60 grams of crushed tomatoes in their own juice (or fresh without skin);
- 1 tablespoon of ground paprika;
- 1 tablespoon of flour;
- 200 ml of sour cream 15-20%;
Begin to cook
- First of all, chop finely the onion and send it to a heated frying pan with butter and vegetable oil. Fry it to transparent condition. Then reduce the heat and pour the paprika inside. Mix everything carefully.
- Chicken fillet is cut into small pieces and sent to the same frying pan. Salt, stir and stew under the lid until the meat reduces the juice.
- Finely chop the sweet peppers, chop tomatoes and garlic. Then we send these prepared ingredients to the meat. If there is a small amount of liquid, pour some hot water and stew until the pepper becomes very soft.
- Into a separate container pour sour cream. Add a tablespoon of flour and 100 ml of cold water. Stir to a homogeneous consistency. Then we send this mixture to the frying pan. Salt, pepper, bring to a boil condition and, when it starts to gurgle, stew for a couple of minutes more.
- After the necessary time ends, take the dish away from the fire and serve.
The most delicious Lakian pilaf, the recipe of which is presented on our web site, can be used as a garnish.