We present to you an unusual potato recipe, your family will be grateful to you. If you have not liked eating potatoes before, then this recipe will change your mind forever. Ingredients of this dish are very simple and not expensive. The potato is baked well in the oven and the milk sauce reveals its taste qualities. Look at the potato garnish that will decorate your table.
List of required products
- Potatoes — 1 kg;
- Onion — 2 pieces;
- Butter — 60 grams;
- Milk — 40 ml;
- Ground black pepper
Begin to cook
- First of all you need to wash the potato and clean it. Cut it in thin slices (about 2 mm) and add salt and pepper.
- Take two medium sized onions and cut into rings.
- You can use a baking tray or baking dish. Add the butter there and lay the potatoes in several layers.
- The last layer can be laid out with an original pattern to make it look beautiful and festive.
- Preheat the milk and pour the potatoes, but do not pour completely.
- Then add butter.
- Cover your baking dish with foil and preheat the oven to 200 degrees. First baking time is 40 minutes.
- Then take the dish from the oven and remove the foil. Change the temperature by 180 degrees and cook the potatoes for another 40 minutes.