Usually, the dishes that are prepared for small children, are not very popular among adults.After all they are usually lean and don’t contain a lot of various spices.
But the cutlets cooked according to this recipe will be appreciated by everybody in your family. They turn out to be very juicy, gentle and melt in the mouth. The taste of these cutlets is unforgettable, and you can serve them with a delicious puree of cauliflower.
The recipe for this puree preparation can be found on the website «Ideas for recipes.»
List of required products:
- potatoes — 1 item;
- chicken fillet — 300 g;
- onions — 0.5 item;
- semolina — 1 tbsp;
- stalk of celery — 1 item.
Begin to cook
- Chicken fillet should be boiled until it is cooked.
- Potatoes are cleaned, peeled and cut into large pieces.Onions and celery are cleaned and peeled either.
- Then put fillets, onions, potatoes and celery into the blender bowl.We grind everything to a homogeneous mass and put it into a deep cup.
- Add the semolina and mix everything carefully.We form cutlets and put them on a baking tray. Then put them on a preheated up to 180 degrees oven and cook our dish for 15 minutes.
Tasty and dietary cutlets are ready!