The most famous garnish with a new amazing recipe will surprise you and your family.
This product is not very common in China, but people have learned how to cook it in different ways. You can cook this dish very quickly and make it really tasty; use it as a side dish or as a main dish. Crispy, soft and fragrant Chinese potatoes will be appreciated by every member of your family and they will ask for a second helping.
List of required products
- 1 kg of potatoes;
- 3-4 tablespoons of soy sauce;
- 3-4 tablespoons of sesame seeds;
- 50 ml of olive oil;
- Hot red pepper;
- 2-2.5 liters of water
Begin to cook
- First you need to wash the potatoes and peel it. Cut the potatoes finely or use a grater for Korean carrots.
- Take a pot of water and put it on the fire, wait for the water to boil. Dip the chopped potatoes into boiling water for one minute, and then put it in a cook. Sprinkle potatoes with cold water, but mind that they should remain warm.
- Put the potatoes in a bowl and pour soy sauce.
- Use red pepper and put it to your taste.
- Pour the dish with olive oil and mix well.
- Sprinkle the ready dish with sesame seeds.