Dear friends, we will tell you an excellent recipe for baked potatoes. This snack will please you and your family, so you can gratify them with unique and very tasty dish. Do not think that it will be simple potatoes – you will be surprised by its taste and smell. You do not need to spend much time in the kitchen, because this snack is very simple and quick.
Your family will ask you to cook this dish again and again, because they will appreciate its taste and stunning smell. You can prepare baked potatoes as a separate dish or as a part of festive table. The recipe and products are very simple so do not be lazy! Potatoes can be cooked in many ways, so you should try another cool recipe.
List of required products
- Greens (preferably onions) – to your taste;
- Cheese hard (grated) –300 grams;
- Salt – 2 teaspoons;
- Vegetable oil – for lubricating the foil (preferably sunflower);
- Potatoes – 4 pieces;
- Bacon – 50 grams;
- Butter – 70 grams.
Begin to cook
- First of all you should prepare the oven for cooking: turn it on and wait until it will have necessary temperature. It should be 180 degrees.
- Take the foil for cooking and cut the right size for baking tray. Put the foil on the baking tray and straighten it in the corners.
- Take the vegetable oil and spread the surface of the foil.
- Now it’s the turn of the potatoes. You need to wash and clean it, then cut the potatoes into small circles (diameter about 0.5 centimeters).
- Melt the butter in a deep bowl to put the potatoes there. You need to dip each circle in butter. Put all the circles on the baking tray and add salt.
- The entire cooking process takes 40 minutes. First you need to wait 15 minutes and get baking tray from the oven to turn each circle. Then put it back and wait for the remaining time.
- When the time runs out and the potatoes would be ready, you will see that it changes its color to brown. Take a hard sort of cheese and rub it on a grater to sprinkle on the top of potatoes. You can put chopped bacon or green onion there. Then return the baking tray to the oven for about 3-5 minutes.
Dear friends, you can make this dish more tender if you add sour cream there. You could put it on the potatoes before you will get the dish on the table. I hope that this recipe will please you and gratify your family! Bon Appetit!