Very delicious lazy cutlets in Kyiv manner are cooked easily and simply.
The minimum of ingredients and time are the peculiar features of sophisticated taste and flavor. Ruddy cutlets turn out to be incredibly juicy and very appetizing. Serve them with a garnish of potatoes, pasta or rice and you will get a delicious dinner for the whole family. You can also serve these cutlets to table together with fresh vegetables. And such a way a wonderful dinner will be provided.
List of required products:
- one kilogram of chicken minced meat;
- two onions;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 8 chicken eggs;
- 200 grams of breadcrumbs;
- salt and black ground pepper — to your own taste;
- one teaspoon of curry;
- green dill — to taste;
- refined sunflower oil — for frying.
Begin to cook
- Two large onions are peeled and cut in any convenient way: in a blender, through a meat grinder or just rubbed on a small grater.
- Into a bowl we put minced meat, add the chopped onions and mix everything carefully.
- Minced meat is salted and peppered to taste, and mixed carefully after that.
- Softened butter is cut into small pieces and we form oval lumps from them. Fold them on a plate and put away for 30 minutes into the freezer.
- A bunch of green dill is chopped very finely.
- After half an hour we take out the lumps of butter from the fridge and roll them in the dill.
- Cover the hand with oil in order to do everything properly. From the minced meat we are forming flat cakes, inside of each we need to put a piece of butter. We make oval cutlets and put them to foil.
- 6-8 chicken eggs are put into a bowl. Add salt and black ground pepper to taste. Whisk with a fork until it gets a smooth condition.
- In a bowl with breadcrumbs, add a teaspoon of curry and mix everything.
- Into a frying pan pour sufficient amount of vegetable oil without a smell, put on the fire and warm it well.
- Cutlets are dipped into eggs, then into breadcrumbs, then again into eggs and once again in breadcrumbs.
- We put them on a frying pan, fry from both sides on medium heat until a crusty brown appearance.
- Then we put them into a baking dish and send it to a preheated up to 180 degrees oven. We bring them to full readiness within 15-20 minutes.
- We serve them to table with fresh vegetables. By the way they are perfectly combined with wonderful pasta with eggplant and baked paprika.