Meat, cooked according to this recipe, is used to be not only insanely delicious, but also very beautiful.
This dish is perfect not only for everyday menus, but also for a festive table. Meat cutlets, baked with cheese sauce, are incredibly appetizing and juicy. And even more juiciness and flavor are given to them by vegetables: pickled onions and fresh tomatoes.
List of required products:
- 500 grams of any minced meat;
- 200 grams of hard cheese;
- two onions;
- 2 tomatoes with dense flesh;
- 150 grams of mayonnaise;
- three fresh chicken eggs;
- 9% vinegar;
- salt and black ground pepper — to your own taste;
Begin to cook
- Two small onions are cut into thin rings and marinated. For marinade we have to mix in proportions one to one 9% vinegar and water.
- Ripe and tight tomatoes of small size are washed. After that their stem is removed and the vegetables are cut into circles.
- We rub the hard cheese on a small grater and put it into a deep bowl.
- To the cheese add three fresh chicken eggs, mayonnaise (about 100 grams) and mix everything carefully.
- Here is a small tip for you. Homemade mayonnaise, cooked by yourself, is ideal for this dish.
- Any minced meat (we have had the chicken one) is mixed with onions. It is necessary to put the onions through a meat grinder or rub them on a small grater. After that it is necessary to salt and to pepper the future dish to your taste. And mix everything thoroughly.
- Cover the baking tray with foil.
- We cover the hands with vegetable oil. We form small pieces of ground meat and put them on a baking tray.
- On the meat it is recommended to lay out first marinated onions (marinade should be removed), then place tomatoes and pour everything with cheese mixture.
- We send the frying pan with meat to the oven, heated up to 200 degrees. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve on a plate and don’t forget to decorate with lettuce leaves.