A wonderful combination of peppers and meat will bring you a real enjoyment, creating the special atmosphere in your house or flat.
List of required products:
- beef — 900 g (cut thinly);
- soy sauce — 0.5 glass;
- honey — 2 tbsp.;
- cornstarch — 2 tbsp.;
- fresh ginger — 1 tbsp. (chopped);
- garlic — 3 cloves;
- chili pepper — 1 pc. without seeds;
- sesame oil — 2 tbsp.;
- onion — 1 item (cut into slices);
- red sweet pepper — 2 items (remove the core and cut into the so called noodles)
- sesame seeds for garnishing.
Begin to cook
- Marinade — mix soy sauce, honey, cornstarch, garlic and fresh chili ginger. Add finely chopped beef to the marinade and leave for half an hour.
- Cut the onions and peppers. Heat the oil, fry the onions for 1 minute until they become transparent. Lay out into a bowl. Into a frying pan, put beef in a way the meat is arranged just in one layer. Distribute everything in a frying pan and do not touch for 30 seconds. Then turn over and cook for another 20-30 seconds. Put onto the plate. Do the same procedure with the rest of the meat. Turn on the fire to the minimum and throw all the meat back into the frying pan.
- Add onions and peppers. Stir. Add the marinade from the bowl, mix, cover and cook for a few minutes. Serve with cellophane noodles or rice.
Helpful advice for you
If you are not sure whether your meat is soft enough, then after roasting all its parts should be poured into the saucepan. Add marinade, put on a small fire and stew for softness (hour and a half), and after that place the onion and peppers there and stew for about 15 minutes.