Greek cuisine is really special. It has a great amount of various tasty dishes. For example, we can’t but mention the manner, which is used for meat preparation. As a rule, the meat of Greek cuisine is really wonderful! Let’s cook one of the wonderful recipes of Greek cuisine.
You see, chicken in a spicy marinade is an excellent and satisfying dish both on holidays and on weekdays!
What products to take
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 1 cup — natural yogurt;
- ½ bunch — parsley;
- 2 kg — chicken;
- 1 tsp. — dry oregano;
- 1 lemon;
- 3 tbsp. olive oil;
- to taste — pepper;
Begin to cook
- Mix the butter, yogurt, oregano, chopped garlic and add to them ground pepper and salt to taste.
- We rub finely the peel from the lemon, add to the total mass, mix, and squeeze out the juice with half a lemon.
- In the end, add crushed green herbs. Your spicy sauce is ready.
- We chop the chicken into portions, put them all into a cellophane bag.
- We pour the sauce here and mix everything thoroughly.
- We send the ingredients to marinate for one hour into the fridge.
- We lay them out on a baking sheet. After that send for 1 hour into an oven, heated up to 180 degrees.
The chicken turns out to be improbably flavored. It has an appetizing golden crust as well. By the way, you can fry the meat on a grill or frying pan. Enjoy your meal!