Fried on the frying pan in a honey-soy sauce wings turn out to be unusually tasty and flavored. Frankly speaking, they remind ones, prepared in an oven.
The experienced cooks usually serve them with a side dish, represented by rice or a salad of fresh vegetables. These are wonderful combinations. Chicken wings are especially delicious with garlic sauce: you can cook them quickly and simply according to our recipe. This sauce is perfectly combined with any fried meat, dumplings and potatoes. Garlic sauce can also be used as a basis for cooking cold snacks. Try and you won’t regret about it.
List of required products:
- one kilogram of fresh chicken wings;
- 5 tablespoons of soy sauce;
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup;
- garlic — 3 cloves;
- 2 tablespoons of honey;
- 50 milliliters of table wine;
- one orange;
- one teaspoon of ground sweet paprika;
- a pinch of salt;
- sunflower oil without any odor.
Begin to cook
- Chicken wings (it’s better to use chilled, not frozen ones) are cut into two parts, washed and put into deep dishes.
- Add to the wings the ground red pepper, soy sauce, ketchup (we have added a spicy one), put through the press some garlic and thoroughly mix everything with hands.
- Cover the container with the wings with the help of ordinary food film and put into the fridge for half an hour. You see, the wings should be marinate.
- In a deep frying pan (preferably with a thick bottom), heat a large amount of vegetable oil.
- Into the hot oil put wings, fry on high heat for 10 minutes, turning over a couple of times during the frying process.
- While the wings are roasting, we are preparing honey source. In a bowl we pour some honey, we add a peel of one orange and the juice squeezed out of this fruit.
- Here is a small tip for you. Rind of orange is grated on a fine grater, without touching the white layer. Otherwise the component will be bitter. Instead of orange you can use lemon rind and its juice squeezed out of half a lemon.
- We pour into the honey some red table wine (according to the recipe), add a small pinch of salt and mix everything thoroughly.
- Here is a small tip for you again. Wine can be replaced with any other alcohol or even by ordinary water.
- We reduce the fire to medium, fill the wings with honey sauce and cover the frying pan with a lid. We continue to stew for another 20 minutes.
- Roasted wings are put to the plate, poured with the sauce from a frying pan and sprinkled with herbs (we have a green onion).
- Wings are perfectly combined with garlic sauce. You can prepare it very fast at home. Mix an equal amount of sour cream and mayonnaise in equal quantities (we have 150 milliliters), add 3 cloves of garlic, passed through the press. We add finely chopped greens (we have a mixture of parsley and dill) and salt your dish to taste.
- We carefully mix everything, put it into a gravy boat, serve it with wings.