These cutlets are perfectly combined with an ordinary garnish like, for example, potatoes. But you can make such a combination even more perfect. Are you ready? Let’s prepare cutlets with potatoes in a tomato-cream sauce!
It’s very delicious! This dish can easily be served to the festive table. It is prepared simply, it turns out to be sophisticated and rather tasty!
What products to take
- 1 egg;
- 400 grams — mixed minced meat;
- 1 item — onion;
- 2 tbsp. — flour;
- a little bun, soaked in milk;
- salt, pepper.
You will also need:
- 1 tbsp — tomato sauce or ketchup;
- 1/2 cups of water;
- 2 tbsp. — sour cream;
- pepper, salt;
- potatoes of average size.
Begin to cook
- From minced meat, buns, eggs and onions, we cook the usual minced meat for cutlets, seasoning them with pepper and salt.
- We form small cutlets and cover each one in flour.
- We peel the potatoes and wash them.
- The mold for baking is covered with a small amount of oil.
- Into the middle of the form we put potatoes and cutlets are arranged in a circle.
- We put them into the oven preheated up to 220-230 degrees and prepare for 15 minutes.
- Do not waste time! Just start cooking sauce.
- Mix tomato sauce with sour cream into a homogeneous mass. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sauce is poured onto potatoes and cutlets.
- Bake in the oven until they are ready. As a rule, it takes about 15 more minutes.
Finally, the only thing is left — to decorate the dish. After that you can serve it to the table. Fresh herbs or greenery will be an excellent addition. Everything is ready. It is time to surprise the guests. Cutlets with potatoes in the sauce will not leave anyone indifferent!