Delicate and tender chicken liver is a wonderful product.
It is prepared in a few minutes, and with the proper preparation manner it gratefully gives all its taste, juiciness and delicate flavor. Frankly speaking, we have to admit that in fact it is not easy to cook the liver, as this product seems to be rather capricious. But, despite the plainness of this by-product, the dishes made from it are usually remarkably delicious. Particularly good the chicken liver is, when it is prepared with apples. It is apple juice that can rid the product of light bitterness and add extra juiciness, softness, freshness, original sourness to the dish.
List of required products:
- 500 grams of chicken liver (you can also use pork or beef one, if you like);
- 2 large sour-sweet green apples;
- two onions;
- one teaspoon of sweet ground paprika;
- half a teaspoon of curry;
- salt and black ground pepper — to your own taste;
- 100 grams of wheat flour;
- refined vegetable oil.
Begin to cook
- The liver (we will use chicken, as it is more tender) should be washed and cleaned of films. We won’t cut it at all.If you are going to cook from pork or beef liver, cut it into small pieces.
- Into a bowl with a liver we add wheat flour, paprika and curry. After that it is necessary to mix everything carefully.
- Peeled and without any seeds green apples of sweet and sour sorts are cut into small slices.
- Small onions are peeled off the husks and cut into thin rings.
- In a frying pan we should warm up a little vegetable oil. Put onions and fry until golden brown hint.
- Into another frying pan we pour the vegetable oil. Heat it and lay out pieces of liver.Fry for three minutes on each side. At the end salt and pepper the liver to your own taste. We put the finished pieces of liver on a paper towel.
- Into a frying pan, where the liver has been fried, lay out the slices of apples.Fry them over medium heat until soft condition. The main thing is not to overdo it.
- Into a heat-resistant baking tray (preferably of the kind in which it will be possible to serve your future dish), we put the pieces of roasted liver. From above we put fried apples and onions rings.
- Send the baking tray with the liver for 5 minutes into the oven, heated up to 170 degrees.
- We serve this dish on a table in a hot condition with a slice of flavored and very tasty bread. For garnish we recommend you to choose baked apples.