Today we will prepare a very delicate and delicious soufflé from the pig liver.
A fragrant souffle is prepared very simply and does not take you much time to have it. If you love liver pancakes, then this recipe will suit you to taste. And for those who have a large family, it will become a real wand-help: the pancake preparation usually take some time, and the souffle is prepared very quickly. Thanks to the addition of carrots, the souffle is more like a chocolate cake than a snack. On the table, this dish immediately attracts a lot of attention. And after trying one piece, it is simply impossible to stop.
List of required products:
- 500 grams of pork liver;
- 3 large onions;
- 2 large carrots;
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;
- 100 milliliters of milk;
- salt and black ground pepper — to your own taste;
- 2 tablespoons flour;
Begin to cook
- Carrots are washed, cleaned and cut into large pieces.
- The heads of onions are peeled off the husks and also cut into large pieces.
- Liver is washed, the film is removed and after that the liver is cut into large pieces.
- We put the liver into the blender container together with the onions and carrots, grind them in puree.Small pieces of carrots should remain. — It will be just fine, as the appearance is going to be beautiful.
- As the container doesn’t involve all the content at once, the remaining liver is also ground in batches, with the addition of carrots and onions.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, whisk them carefully, add milk (of any fat content) at room temperature and mix until homogeneous condition.
- We pour a piece of puree from the liver and vegetables into a bowl with eggs, and mix it with a whisk.
- Pour half of wheat flour, salt and pepper to taste, stir until homogeneous condition.
- Then pour out the remaining liver, mix, pour the remaining flour and mix again.
- Ready souffle should be homogeneous, without any lumps of flour.
- We pour the puree from the liver into a ceramic baking dish.
- We send the form with souffle into the oven, heated up to 180 degrees, for about 45 minutes. It all depends on the technical characteristics of your cooker.
- We serve soufflé with a wonderful salad of baked vegetables and a slice of delicious homemade bread on mineral water.