Today we want to present to your attention the recipe of an excellent shish kebab.
The most important thing in preparing this dish is to take 100% pomegranate juice. And do not take a lot of onions if you don’t want to turn the pomegranate marinade into the onion one. In accordance with this recipe, shish kebab gets delicate and exquisite taste, with a tender sweet fruit note. Keep the recipe and try it. You will not regret it.
List of required products
- 1 kg of lamb;
- 100 ml of pomegranate juice;
- 2 onions;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- salt and ground black pepper to taste;
Begin to cook
- First of all, the meat is cut into large pieces.
- We combine it with pomegranate juice.
- We peel the onions and cut them thinly.
- Mix all the ingredients and add one tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Then we put all these ingredients into a bag, we bake all the air out well and tighten it tightly. We send it to the fridge for three days. At the same time, twice a day, it needs to be crushed and turned over.
- After the required time, we get meat (two hours before cooking). It should lie at room temperature.
- Then remove the onions, salt and pepper the meat. Then add another tablespoon of vegetable oil and mix well.
- Next we string the shish kebab. Do it tightly, please.
- Preheat the oven up to 250 degrees and place it in the grill-convection mode at the upper level. Bake for 18 minutes with two turns.
- If it is possible, for a real gourmet serve this delicacy on a «cushion» of pomegranate seeds.
You may also like juicy chicken shish kebab with zucchini, the recipe of which you can find on our website «Recipe Ideas».