The lamb meat will be tasty only in that case if you prepare it properly. In the old Russian cuisine there were many recipes for wonderful dishes from this particular meat. One of them we will cook today. As a result you will get a tasty stew lamb.
Meat is going to be very tender, and cooking itself is simple and doesn’t take much time. Use the minimum of products and you will have an excellent and rather flavored dish on your table!
What products to take
- 4 salted cucumber;
- 1 kg — lamb;
- 2 tbsp — vinegar;
- 4 tbsp. — flour;
- 1 l. water;
- 100 g butter or margarine;
- to taste — spices;
Begin to cook
- We heat margarine or butter on a frying pan.
- We cut the meat into small slices.
- Fry everything in butter on the medium heat for about 7-10 minutes.
- We put everything into the saucepan, pour with water, put it on the fire and cook it until the components becomes soft.
- In oil, where the lamb has been roasted, fry cucumbers. Don’t forget to cut them into cubes or slices before.
- Then put the cucumbers into a deep stewing pan.
- Fry the flour until the golden hint appearance, add to meat, season with salt and spices. Pour vinegar and mix everything carefully.
- We cook until the cucumbers are completely soft.
- When serving, it is recommended to pour the meat with sauce.
The taste of such lamb is delicious. It reminds a shish kebab a bit, but it is very soft. Enjoy!