Many contemporary men and women prefer not to prepare a duck. They just do not know how to prepare it in a proper way. A flavored duck breast with mushrooms in a piquant sauce will drive everyone crazy with its divine taste and fantastic aroma!
By the way it is not difficult to prepare this dish. And now we are going to share some culinary secrets with you.
What products to take
- 250 g of duck breast;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 100 g of champignons;
- 1 tbsp. — flour;
- 100 ml of white wine (dry);
- 20 ml of sunflower oil;
- 100 g of cheese;
- 20 g of butter;
- 100 ml cream;
- to taste — ground pepper;
Begin to cook
- First of all, let’s make the sauce and for this purpose it is necessary to mix the cream with flour, chopped garlic and ground pepper.
- We put the mass on the fire, cook until it becomes thick. Do’t forget to stir it constantly.
- Add the grated cheese, keep on fire the mass until the cheese dissolves completely.
- We pour half of the wine portion.
- As soon as everything boils, remove it from the fire. Our sauce is ready.
- In the pan heat the butter and put some crushed mushrooms.
- When the liquid evaporates, add the remaining wine, season it with salt, and stew for 5-7 minutes.
- We cut the duck breast into portions.
- Fry in vegetable oil until rouge hint.
- Mushrooms with duck meat are placed in a roasting dish and poured with cooked sauce.
- We send it to the oven heated up to 180 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
Duck breast turns out to be incredibly soft and juicy! As a side dish, we recommend you to give preference to boiled rice. Enjoy!