In accordance with this recipe the amazing chicken legs are prepared very quickly. The longest time will be taken for marinating your meat.
Incredible flavor of the dish is given by fresh vegetables, as there are a lot of them there. Juicy and tender chicken meat in combination with vegetables! — It’s so delicious that it’s simply impossible to say this by common words. This is a real dinner for those who like to eat delicious things: a large piece of chicken, lots of vegetables and a sauce that is formed when they are cooked. And if in addition you cook delicious tortillas instead of bread: the appreciation of relatives will be really great.
List of required products:
- 6 chicken legs;
- one eggplant;
- three sweet Bulgarian paprikas of different colors;
- 5 medium-sized tomatoes;
- one (or perhaps two) pods of hot pepper;
- 3 large onions;
- one garlic;
- three average carrots;
- sweet paprika and olive oil for legs marinating;
- salt — to taste;
- sunflower oil, odorless — for frying meat;
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste;
- dry sweet red paprika and black ground pepper — to taste.
Begin to cook
- Chicken legs are thoroughly washed, the bones are removed, open the meat in the layer. Mix the salt and sweet paprika with olive oil, grease the resulting mixture with chicken legs. We put them in a bag and arrange in the fridge for two hours.
- In a large frying pan, we warm up a glass of vegetable oil without a smell, fry the legs on high fire. Initially we put the side where the skin, fry 3-5 minutes on one side, then the same amount of minutes on the other. But, please, be careful, as your meat should become brown, not burnt. After that we put it into a bowl.
- Into the oil, where the meat was being roasted, it is necessary to put the onions cut into half rings. Fry on high heat for about one minute.
- Peeled carrots, cut into rings are put in a frying pan together with onions. Fry all together for another minute, stirring constantly.
- Next, put the tomatoes into the frying pan. Mind that the vegetable should be cut into slices. Continue to fry with constant stirring more than one minute.
- Then we put eggplants into the frying pan, cut into half-rings (of about 5 millimeters thick).
- In two minutes, add to the vegetables the tomato paste, dry paprika and garlic, rubbed on a large grater.
- The last component in the pan is the paprika, cut into large pieces (we have just cut it into 6 pieces).
- Mix everything well, add a little water to cover the vegetables. Salt to taste, add black ground pepper. Stir everything again.
- From above the vegetables we have to lay out meat. Cover the dish with a lid and leave on small fire of 15 minutes.
- You can this dish in two main ways. The first way: put the meat into one bowl, and the vegetables — into the other.
- The second way: put meat in a deep dish and vegetables with sauce onto it.
- Vegetables are sprinkled with herbs (you can choose any). Place the flat cakes nearby.
How to make amazingly delicious flat cakes, look on our website.