The awesome delicious homemade sausages are incredibly flavored and can be prepared very quickly.
The dish comes to us from the Mexican cuisine: a sharp and juicy snack is the favorite delicacy of the local men. For their preparation you don’t need special equipment to the meat grinder. Only food film is needed.
List of required products:
- 5 kg of minced meat;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- a quarter teaspoon of coriander;
- a quarter teaspoon of cumin;
- a quarter teaspoon of dried cilantro;
- salt and black ground pepper — to your own taste;
- vegetable oil for sausage frying.
Begin to cook
- First of all we would like to talk about stuffing. The experienced cooks usually use pork in half with beef, cooked at home — such mince meat is juicy and fat. But you can use any mince meat to your own taste.
- Into the finished minced meat, we have to add all the spices (according to the recipe). Salt and pepper — to taste.
- A small tip for you. Seeds of cumin must be grinded in a mortar.
- Garlic cloves are cut very finely with a knife or let through the press. We send it to the stuffing.
- Minced meat is thoroughly mixed with hands and beaten, so that it becomes much denser.
- Cut off a piece of food film. Its length depends on the size of the sausage you want to get as a result. Please, pay attention, that after you will cook, the size will decrease.
- We put the minced meat in the form of sausages on the long side, leaving the edges free as they should be wrapped.
- We roll the meat tightly and tie the ends with a knot. In the same way we form the other sausages.
- Into a deep saucepan it is necessary to pour the water, which should be brought to the boiling condition. After that we have to place there our sausages.
- Cook on the smallest fire mode for 20-25 minutes.
- After that we should remove the film from the boiled sausages. Then we recommend to fry them in vegetable oil until brown hint.
- We serve sausages with vegetables, decorating them with greens.