Pork is often used to make chops, as well as cutlets. But we want to tell you what a wonderful dish can be prepared from such meat. This dish has a very festive look! You will surely like it!
List of required products
- onions — 1 item;
- salt — to your taste;
- tomatoes — 2 pieces;
- sweet peas — to your taste;
- garlic — 3 cloves;
- meat of pork (it is better to take a breast bone) — 500 gr
- bacon — 200 g;
- hard cheese — 100 gr;
Begin to cook
- First of all we peel the onion, and then cut it in thin circles.
- Let’s start dealing with the tomato.Wash it and cut it into circles.
- Cut the cheese into thin slices.
- We peel the cloves of garlic and crush them.
- Wash and dry meat.With the help of a knife, we cut it so that it gets a harmony shape.
- After that between the meat layers we should arrange previously cut vegetables, as well as hard cheese
- Mix garlic, salt and pepper.
- We rub the pork with the prepared mixture.
- We cut bacon into small slices and wrap a piece of meat around them very tightly.Fix the meat with a thread, so that it does not fall apart.
- We take a mold and put our meat product into it. We put food foil on it and arrange everything in the oven. We turn it on at a temperature of 180 degrees. Bake the dish for 60 minutes.