We propose to your attention a simple recipe of a very tasty meat dish.
These are tender and juicy pieces of meat in a super delicious sauce. Today we cook this dish from pork, but chicken, turkey and beef can also be a great decision. This is a wonderful hot dish. And if you serve it with a side dish of rice, pasta or potatoes, tasty and satisfyingly dinner for the whole family is guaranteed.
List of required products:
- 600 grams of pork;
- 2 large onions;
- 150 milliliters of hot water;
- 70 grams of sour cream;
- 70 grams of natural yogurt (unsweetened and without additives);
- one tablespoon of finished mustard (with a slide);
- one teaspoon of starch or flour;
- salt and favorite spices — to taste;
- green onion — for decoration;
- refined vegetable oil.
Begin to cook
- We cut the pork meat first with thin plates, and then each such piece is cut into small blocks.
- Here is small tip for you. For cooking this dish you can use poultry (just cook a little less) and beef (but cook a little longer) either.
- Two onions are cut into thin half rings, we take apart to the parts.
- In a deep frying pan with a thick bottom, we heat the vegetable oil (it must be very hot so that the meat immediately burns but remains juicy inside).
- We put the meat into a frying pan and fry until a ruddy crust appearance, then mix everything and salt.
- Add the favorite spices and onions, stir, fry for a few minutes until lightly golden hints of onions.
- Then pour there hot water (according to the recipe), reduce the fire to a minimum, cover the frying pan with a lid and stew for 20-25 minutes.
- While the meat is stewed, prepare the creamy mustard sauce.
- Take in equal quantities sour cream and natural yogurt, mix and add a tablespoon of prepared mustard. Even if you do not like mustard, we still recommend you to make this sauce. Mustard is not felt, it only brings a piquant note to the dish.
- Then add a teaspoon of starch or flour, mix everything and the dressing is ready.
- In 20 minutes, pour the sauce into a frying pan with meat and stir.
- Cover the frying pan with a lid again and continue to stew for another 15-20 minutes.
- We serve meat with fresh vegetables, sprinkling before serving with your favorite herbs (we have used green onions).
- A wonderful side dish to the meat will be dishes made from buckwheat: choose to your taste.