Now we present you a recipe for classic meatballs in tomato sauce. Earlier this dish was prepared exceptionally in the kindergartens and primary schools. Their magic taste and flavor can not be forgotten. And it is prepared rather easily, so even the beginners can cope with it.
List of required products:
- minced meat — 0.5 kg;
- carrots — 1 item;
- onions — 2 items;
- rice — 0.5 glass;
- bay leaf — 3-4 items;
- tomato paste — 2 tbsp;
- sweet peas — 4 pcs.;
- coriander -1 tsp;
- sugar — 1 tsp;
- wheat flour — 3 tbsp.
- salt — to taste;
Begin to cook
- Boil the rice. Rinse it in cold water.
- We rub the carrots on a grater, cut the onions into cubes.
- Into a bowl we add half cooked onions, carrots, rice and minced meat. Salt, pepper and mix well.
- We roll the meatballs with wet hands, roll them in flour and fry them.
- We put the remained onions between meatballs.
- In a separate container we prepare stuffing. Pour water, add flour, tomato paste, spices, salt, pepper into it. We mix everything thoroughly. Pour the meatballs with the help of the resulting sauce.
- Stew on low heat for 40 minutes, then turn off and let them to stay for 15 minutes. The dish is ready. You can serve these meatballs with pasta, mashed potatoes or any porridge.