List of ingredients
• 2 racks of lamb, about 1-1/4 lb. each, chine bones removed, rib bones frenched, and meat trimmed of all but a thin layer of fat
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
• 2 Tbs. chopped fresh thyme
• 1 cup soft fresh breadcrumbs
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
1 Heat the oven to 475°F with the rack in the middle position.
2 Make the mixture of herbs in a bowl with olive oil.
3 Dry the lamp on a skillet on all sides for 4 min and rack with mustard.
4 Roll the meat in a herb mixture.
5 Do the same with all pieces of meat.
6 Transfer the racks to a roasting pan just large enough to hold them. Cover the rib bones with strips of foil so they don’t burn and roast until medium rare, 20 to 25 minutes (120°F internal temperature).
7 Use a carving knife to cut between the rib bones. Arrange the chops on warm serving plates. Serve hot.
You can make with this amazing Eggplant saute