We present to your attention the recipe of the traditional dish, belonging to Bakshir cuisine.
We have call it «Belyash». This simple homemade food is really delicious and tasty. The dish is very satisfying and tender. Your relatives ill definitely ask to cook it more and more. These belyashi will be a wonderful summer delicious dinner, which is prepared in 15 minutes. As a rule, they are appreciated both by adults and by children. Save the recipe and make your surroundings happy.
List of required products
- 1 zucchini;
- 170 g chicken fillet;
- 2 potatoes;
- 6 cloves of garlic;
- 1 egg;
- 3 tablespoons of semolina;
- bunch of greenery;
- half teaspoon baking powder;
- 100 ml of sunflower oil;
- salt and black ground pepper — to your own taste;
Begin to cook
- First of all, we wash the chicken fillet well, remove unnecessary parts and cut into small pieces.We send the prepared meat to the blender, add garlic, salt and ground black pepper to it. We make a homogeneous mass. For this process, you can use a meat grinder instead of a blender. Then send the stuffing to a separate container. If it turned out to be very thick, then you can add 30-50 ml of tomato juice or water inside
- Then cook the potatoes in the peel and grate them (using a grater, of course) on a fine fraction.The same should be done with one large zucchini. Then we beat one egg and mix all the ingredients well, using a spoon.
- Cut the greens and place them into the prepared vegetable mass.Then we thicken the resulting dough with semolina. We mix everything well. Soaking the juice from the zucchini, the semolina will swell. If your dough is too liquid, then you can add 1-2 tablespoons of flour. Then add the baking powder. We add it in order to get lush and airy dishes. Salt and pepper the prepared dough.
- Using a spoon, put it on a heated frying pan with vegetable oil.On top of it we lay chicken mince and cover with one more layer of zucchini dough. Each belyash should be fried on medium heat from two sides until it is cooked.
- We serve airy items with homemade sauce, the recipe of which can also be found on our website.