Chicken giblets are an easy, fast and budgetary dish, which is very similar to meat.
Today we are offering you a real fried delicacy. You can easily cook a roast using the chicken hearts, liver or stomachs. Recipe describes in details all the stages of this preparation. Ready-roasted giblets can also be used as fillings and serve as a basis for baking.
List of required products:
- 600 grams of chicken liver;
- 300 grams of chicken stomach;
- 300 grams of chicken hearts;
- one teaspoon of khmeli-suneli;
- one clove of garlic;
- two large onions;
- one large carrot;
- 200 grams of homemade tomato sauce;
- wheat flour;
- refined vegetable oil + a piece of butter for frying;
- juice of half a lemon or 2 tablespoons of 9% vinegar — for a solution;
- two tablespoons of salt — for a solution;
- salt and black ground pepper — to your own taste;
Begin to cook
- Chicken hearts are washed and cut in halves. Cut off everything unnecessary.
- Chicken stomachs are also washed and cut into 2-3 parts, depending on the size.
- Put the prepared ingredients into a deep bowl, pour the solution: per liter of water, add the juice of half a lemon (or two tablespoons of 9% vinegar) and two tablespoons of salt. Leave for 20 minutes.
- At this time, carefully rinse the chicken liver and remove all the ducts.
- In twenty minutes, we threw our hearts and stomachs into a colander and thoroughly rinsed under running water. Then we put them in a saucepan, fill it with clean cold water, add a little salt and put the pan on the stove.
- After boiling, remove all the foam, and cook over low heat for about an hour, until the stomachs are ready. Then we take the giblets with a skimmer, and the broth can be used to make an unrealistically tasty soup with smoked sausages. By the recipe from our site you will cook this soup in 15 minutes.
- Two heads of onions are cut into thin semicircles or quarter rings.
- Carrots are peeled, cleaned and rubbed on a large grater.
- In the frying pan pour the vegetable oil, add a piece of butter and warm it.
- We send into the butter sliced onions and fry everything until soft condition.
- Then put the carrots in a frying pan with onions, salt and mix.
- We take stomachs and hearts out of the pot with the help of the skimmer.
- When the carrot is soft, add the garlic clove passed through the press and sprinkle curry, khmeli-suneli and bitter pepper.
- Then we put the stomachs and hearts into the frying pan, mix it, add fire and fry it all together.
- We put everything in a frying pan on one side, freeing up the place for the liver.
- Pieces of liver are covered with flour and put on a frying pan. Don’t forget to add a little vegetable oil.
- Cover the liver with fried vegetables, stew for a couple of minutes under the lid.
- Fill everything with tomato sauce (3-4 tablespoons), stew for a couple of minutes and turn it off.
- You can serve this dish with any side dish. It will be very tasty with a quick garnish, the recipe of which is on our website.