Today we offer one of the easiest recipes for cooking meat with cherries.
It will be very easy for you to surprise the guests or please the household with your culinary masterpiece. Sweet and sour berry, the season of which is in full swing, is perfectly combined with any meat. Marinade from cherry juice impregnates meat, fills it with a unique flavor and makes the dish incredibly tasty.
List of required products:
- 700 grams of meat (any);
- 200 grams of fresh cherries;
- 200 milliliters of juice from cherries (you can use ready-made juice from packages);
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon (if you do not like it, you can not add);
- salt and black ground pepper — to your own taste;
- a bunch of rosemary;
- 4 tablespoons of wheat flour;
- 50 milliliters of sunflower refined oil.
Begin to cook
- A single piece of meat is cut into plates of about 6 millimeters thick. You can use any animal meat, chicken breast fillet is also suitable.
- Pieces should be wrapped in food film and beaten a bit. They shouldn’t be thin, though.
- Let’s marinate our meat.In order to do this properly, add it to a deep enough dish, salt and pepper to taste, add cinnamon (if desired) and hand mashed rosemary sprig.
- Pour the meat with juice from a cherry or ready cherry juice from a package.To make the meat marinated well, leave it in the fridge for at least five hours, and best of all — for the whole night.
- After that, we take out the meat, lay out a few cherries (without pits) on each piece, turn off the rolls.If necessary, fix it with a toothpick.
- Bread your rolls with meat in flour, fry in warmed sunflower oil until golden brown hint. After that, the toothpicks can be removed.
- We cover the deep heat-resistant form with vegetable oil, put rolls into it, fill it with marinade (which remained after the meat pickling.
- If there is not enough marinade and it does not cover the rolls, add water, broth or even cherry juice.
- Further, we have two variants: rolls can be baked in the oven (for 30 minutes) or put out in a frying pan, over a small fire, under the lid.In any case it will be very tasty.