- 225 g Chinese egg noodles
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- 225 g boneless pork, diced
- 75 g spring onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 100 g button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 spring onion curls to garnish
1. Cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 5-10 minutes until just tender. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, and fry the pork for 5 minutes.
3. Add the onion , garlic and mushrooms and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes, then add the noodles, seasoning to taste and soy sauce.
4. Mix all the ingredients together well and cook for 5 minutes or until the noodles are crispy.
5. Serve immediately garnished as illustrated.