- 2 ½ pounds country style ribs
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tsp salt
1. Place ribs in a large pot with enough water to cover.
2. Season with garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
3. Bring water to boil, and cook ribs until tender.
4. Preheat oven to 325F (165 degrees C).
5. Remove ribs from pot and place in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
6. Pour barbecue sauce over ribs. Cover dish with aluminium foil and bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 ½ hours, or until internal temperature of ribs has reached 160 F (70 degrees C ).