Have a date coming up soon? This beef marinated in cranberry juice, soy sauce, and other spices tastes extravagant but is so easy to make! Pair it with your favorite veggie to make it a complete meal.
- 2 tsp thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 4 well-marbled steaks such as hanger, skirt or rib eye
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Combine the cranberry juice, soy sauce, ginger and thyme in a bowl that can hold the steaks. Add the steaks and marinade for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Heat a grill over medium-high heat. Remove steak from marinade and blot excess moisture. Drizzle with vegetable oil.
- Grill until nicely charred on both sides and cooked to desired doneness (depending on cut of steak, about 4-5 minutes per side to e cooked tomedium rare).
- While the steak is cooking, place the marinade in a saucepan and oil it down to about half. Mixture should be syrupy.
- Pour over steak.