If you can not stand to spend much time in the kitchen, then this delicious and original dish is exactly what you need.
Incredibly juicy and spicy meat with a delicate curd filling literally melts in the mouth. By the way the flavor during cooking is such that you can just go crazy. The most important thing is not to swallow a fork together with a piece of meat. This recipe will certainly help you out during the unexpected arrival of guests.
List of required products:
- two fairly large chicken breasts;
- 250 grams of fat cottage cheese;
- 100 grams of spinach;
- 100 grams of courgettes;
- 50 grams of any hard cheese;
- three cloves of garlic;
- two teaspoons of salt (or to taste);
- half a teaspoon of sweet paprika (optional);
- two teaspoons of a mixture of Italian herbs;
- sunflower oil, odorless, for frying.
Begin to cook
- Zucchini has to be washed carefully and peeled after that. If zucchini is young with a tender peel, you can leave it if you like. Then rub the vegetable into a deep bowl on a large grater.
- Garlic cloves (their amount can be adjusted to your own taste) are cleaned and let through the press.You can also use a grater with small holes.
- A piece of cheese is rubbed on a large grater.
- Cottage cheese we put into a deep bowl, mash with a fork until uniform condition.
- Into the dish with cottage cheese we should put grated zucchini and cheese, add garlic and finely chopped spinach (according to the recipe). Salt to taste (we usually add half a teaspoon of salt).
- We mix everything thoroughly and the filling is ready.
- Chicken breast has to be washed, and the bones are removed. Divide each breast on a fillet (from one breast you will get 4 fillets).
- Each fillet is rolled in a mixture of Italian herbs mixed with paprika.
- In each piece of meat we make a longitudinal cut (the so-called pocket).
- Into the pocket we put the stuffing, fix the edges with toothpicks.
- In the frying pan, we warm up the vegetable oil without a smell, lay out the fillets and fry from both sides until they are ready.
- We serve meat with vegetables or a favorite side dish.