Lean pork microwaves well. Mix all the ingredients, coating meat in flour and omitting oil. Microwave on full power for 15-20 miutes.
- 25 g plain flour
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- salt and pepper
- 575 g lean pork, cut into 2.5 cm cubes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 150 ml chicken stock
- 1 (454 g/ 1 lb) can pineapple chunks
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 50 g no-need-to-soak dried apricots
- tomato rose
- cucumber leaves
- Mix the flour, ground ginger, salt and pepper together and toss the pork in the mixture.
- Fry the onion and pepper in the oil for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a casserole.
- Brown the pork cubes in the oil, then add to the casserole.
- Stir any remaining flour into the pan , Blend in the stock and the juice from the pineapple.
- Bring to the boil , then add to the casserole with the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook in a moderate oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with boiled rice , and garnish.