One more variant of dishes, prepared from liver is represented by cutlets, which any person can easily cook, even the beginner.
Amazing liver cutlets are sophisticated, delicate and very delicious. Lovers of the liver win twice: after all, the stunned meatballs from the liver are not only delicious, but also very useful for our health. Delicious, tender, divinely aromatic homemade liver cutlets are ideal for lunch as well as for dinner. Be sure to try to cook them!
List of required products:
- onion — 1 piece;
- mayonnaise — 4 tablespoons;
- wheat flour — 5 tablespoons with a slide;
- liver (we are taken the beef one) — 800 grams;
- chicken egg — 4 items;
- potatoes — 1 piece;
- salt — to taste;
- vegetable oil for frying cutlets;
- ground pepper;
- garlic (granulated) — 0.5 teaspoon.
Begin to cook
- One onion (we have used a medium-sized item) is peeled from the husks, washed well and finely chopped with a knife.
- Raw liver (according to the recipe) is cut into small cubes.
- Here is a small tip for you: we have used beef liver to cook cutlets, but you can use any kind you like.It would be perfectly well if the liver for making cutlets is fresh, not frozen. Why do we think so? — The matter is that during the defrosting the liver loses its flavor.
- Into the deep dishes we have to send the liver, cut into small cubes in advance.
- Into the container with the liver, add finely chopped onions.
- One fresh potato is peeled, washed well and rubbed on a fine grater.
- Grated potatoes are sent to the liver and onions.
- Then add black pepper, chicken eggs (we have used fresh homemade eggs) and salt. Don’t forget about the granulated garlic, two tablespoons of wheat flour (from the general quantity) and mayonnaise. After that mix everything well (for this purpose we have used an ordinary spoon) until a homogeneous mass is obtained .
- The container with all the ingredients is covered with a food film and sent to the fridge for three hours.
- Here is a small tip for you once again: this stage of preparation should not be missed. You see, for cutlets cooked according to this recipe, it is very important that the liver is marinated well. The longer the dough stays in the fridge, the more tender the liver cutlets will be.
- After this time we take out the container with the contents from the fridge and remove the food film.
- In our liver dough, we send three more tablespoons of wheat flour, and stir well until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- We pour the vegetable oil on the prepared frying pan and send it to the cooker to warm up.
- Fry the liver patties on well-warmed vegetable oil on both sides until they are completely ready.
- Ready cutlets from the liver are laid out on paper towels in order to remove the excess oil.
- Amazing liver home-made cutlets are ready. You can serve them at the table with any side dish you like. — Mashed potatoes, buckwheat porridge or even a vegetable salad will be pretty suitable. Very tasty, they are combined with sauce or ketchup.