The most delicious meat in Thai manner is a dish, which you have to cook at least once in your life.
The meat in the sauce turns to be very soft, the Bulgarian paprika gives an incredible flavor, and the sugar and soy sauce add caramel notes to the dish. Mind that the meat, prepared in Thai manner is very spicy. It is a hot dish, which is more likely a male version of cooking meat. But the spicy level can be regulated by your personal taste and preferences, by adding hot pepper. This home cooking of meat does not usually take much of your precious time. — The process is very quick: everything is fried on high heat in a deep frying pan.
List of required products:
- 500 grams of beef;
- 2 Bulgarian paprika: red and green;
- one lemon;
- soy sauce — 1-2 teaspoons;
- olive oil;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- half a bunch of green onions;
- a little bit of hot pepper (optional);
- grated root of ginger — a teaspoon;
- sugar (optional).
Begin to cook
- Into a deep frying pan it is necessary to pour so much vegetable oil that it completely covers the bottom somewhere in the centimeter. We put the dish on the fire.
- 5-6 tablespoons of sugar are put into butter. Stir everything carefully until the sugar turns brown.
- Here is a small tip for you. Sugar caramelizes meat, but you can add it less, or do not put it at all.
- Cut the beef meat into thin rectangular strips, arrange it into the frying pan with sugar. Fry on a very high heat, stirring constantly. You will need just a couple of minutes to get the meat the same color as sugar.
- Chop the sweet Bulgarian paprika with a not very thin straw, put it to the frying pan with meat and mix everything carefully.
- Put into a frying pan some ginger root grated on a fine grater and garlic, put through special press. Continue the roasting with constant and careful stirring.
- Pour into the frying pan some (very little) amount of soy sauce: literally 1-2 teaspoons. Stir everything carefully. Let the liquid evaporate a little.
- Add finely chopped hot peppers (if desired) and rather large pieces of green onions (about 5 centimeters long).
- Salt and pepper at this stage, focusing on your personal taste.
- Squeeze the lemon juice directly into the pan (also to your taste). Stir everything carefully. Give to evaporate for a couple of minutes.
- Take the meat immediately to the dish. Sauce is not used.
- Delicious meat in Thai manner is served with a garnish of fresh rice or rice noodles (this is traditional, but you can cook another garnish, according to your taste).
- Meat can be put on a plate, covered with cabbage leaves and served with canned vegetables. It is also very tasty.
The secrets of preparing the ideal rice for a garnish can be found on our website.