We present to your attention a recipe for a delicious dish that everyone will definitely like.
This roast will please even those who do not like the combination of meat and fruit. It is always appreciated with delight. Delicate meat with a light flavor of plums and delicious gravy will win everyone. Keep the recipe and make your home menu different. Also, it’s great for a festive table.
List of required products
- Beef — 500 g;
- Plums — 500 g;
- onion — 1 item;
- Sour cream — 100 ml;
- butter — 20 g;
- Vegetable oil — 2 tablespoons;
- honey — 1 tablespoon;
- Red dry wine — 150 ml;
- Wine vinegar — 1 tablespoon;
- Sweet pepper — 2 peas;
- Starch — 1 tablespoon;
- salt and black ground pepper — to your own taste;
Begin to cook
- First of all, we cut beef into small pieces.Onions are peeled, cleaned and cut into half rings.
- Remove the pits from the plums, place them into a saucepan and pour it by the wine. Then add honey and stew for 5 minutes until soft condition.
- Prepared meat is sent to a heated frying pan with vegetable and butter to fry.Then we move it to the saucepan. Into the same frying pan we have to throw the onion and fry until soft condition After that we put everything to the container with meat.
- We pour there the liquid into which the plums were prepared.Add spices, vinegar, mix well and cover with a lid.
- Preheat the oven up to 180 degrees and place the prepared dish there for an hour and a half before the moment when the meat will become soft.
- Combine the starch with sour cream and water. Then salt everything and mix thoroughly. Then we put all this into the roast, and put the plums on top. Cover again with a lid and stew for a quarter of an hour.
We serve the prepared dish as an independent dish, or with a favorite side dish, for example, amazing potato pancakes, the recipe of which you can find on our website «Recipe Ideas».